We have a full compliment of Councillors at the moment, with our new addition Tracie Guy. For details of the vacancies, please refer to the documents below and feel free to contact the Clerk for an informal discussion.
- 2 Casual vacancies, deadline 30th June 2020 & Application form
- Cllr Vacancy, deadline 3rd December 2018
- Cllr vacancy advert Aug 2017
- Becoming a local councillor
- Councillor Application Form
- Casual Vacancy Protocol
We are currently seeking to appoint a Clerk & RFO on a temporary basis for 12 months. The post is part time, 20 hours per week with a flexible working pattern to include some evenings. The post is based at our office in Regent Street, Rowhedge. Please see the document below for more details, and to apply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 11th September.