All public footpaths and highways are maintained by Essex County Council, and all problems and issues, such as broken kerbs, potholes etc, should be reported to them as soon as possible.  CLICK HERE TO REPORT IT

We routinely report any faults that we see or that you report to us, contact us here and we can report the fault on your behalf. We also notify our Borough and County Councillor representatives, so they can follow up and ensure faults are fixed as soon as possible.